At Max Garage, our priority is customer safety, satisfaction and loyalty, hence we strive to offer complete peace of mind when it comes to your Rolls Royce service and repair needs. With over 35 years of experience in Dubai, Max Garage is not only the best, but we are also very affordable and reliable. The service and support team at Max Garage is highly trained and qualified, this ensures Rolls Royce standards of workmanship and quality. We are in for the long haul and believe in building relationships that last.
Genuine Parts and Warranty on Jobs
We are transparent in everything we do and that’s why we provide a full breakdown of service and parts required to carry out any job on your Rolls Royce. Further more, every job comes with a three-month or 5,000 km warranty* on the work done and we also use only Genuine Original Parts. Where possible, we also provide you with the option to use OEM or After Market parts (which is sourced only from the best and reliable manufacturers), thereby reducing costs without compromising reliability or safety.
Accident Repair, Fender Bender or Paint Touch up and Polish
Our body shop is also fully equipped with the latest technologies in automotive dents and collision repair. We use manufacturer standard paint and painting techniques, as a result we can provide a 2 year warranty* on fading and peeling on all paint jobs for your Rolls Royce.
Convenience At Your Door Step
We are known for our quick turnaround times so you will not be left without your Rolls Royce for too long. We also provide Free pick-up and drop service* (in Dubai) with payment options in cash or Credit Card. Max Garage is here to help you with all your Rolls Royce service and repair or maintenance needs.
(*Terms and conditions apply)
To get an Estimate for your specific vehicle Call us on
(+971) 04 3408200 / 04 3213540 or send us an inquiry below.
Below are some of the many Rolls Royce repair and repair jobs that we can carry out for you:
• Rolls Royce Over Heating Diagnosis & Repair
• Rolls Royce Transmission Repair & Replacement
• Rolls Royce Manufacturer Recommended Service
• Rolls Royce Brake Repair & Replacement
• Rolls Royce Suspension System Repair
• Rolls Royce Shock and Struts Replacement
• Rolls Royce Steering System Repair
• Rolls Royce Tire Repair and Replacement
• Rolls Royce Wheel Alignment
• Rolls Royce Computer Diagnostic Testing
• Rolls Royce Air Conditioning A/C Repair
• Rolls Royce Battery Replacement
• Rolls Royce Alternator & Charging System Repair
• Rolls Royce Bulbs and Fuses Replacement
• Rolls Royce Engine Cooling System Repair
• Rolls Royce Fuel System Repair
• Rolls Royce Emissions Inspection and Repair
• Rolls Royce Exhaust System Repair
• Rolls Royce Collision Repair
• Rolls Royce Paint Touch Up and Polish
• Rolls Royce Wheel Rim Repair
• Rolls Royce Interior Cleaning and Detailing
•Vehicle Preventative Maintenance
• Rolls Royce Nano Paint Protection
• Vehicle Condition Report
• Rolls Royce Pre-Purchase Inspection