Just like our homes, our cars get messy. Especially if you have an active lifestyle and a family. With dust or dirt entering the car when you enter, to the accidental spill of coffee or food. A trip into the desert or even taking your pet to the vet. Your car interiors will get dirty.
You can spend the time to do an at-home car interior cleaning, but unfortunately it can take a lot of time and it won’t be through. Plus, you will have to invest in special tools and materials which will cost extra.
That’s why, if you want to get your car interior clean and looking as good as new, you need to visit a professional. Here are just some of the tasks that are performed as part of a car interior cleaning:
- Stain removal and shampooing for carpets and mats.
- Cleaning, shampooing and vacuuming for seats.
- Cleaning and conditioning of Leather seats and trims.
- Cleaning of the interior roof.
- Dashboard, interior trims and cockpit cleaning.
- Internal glass cleaning.
- Odor remover used on the interior.
Our team is specially trained on how to deep clean your car. They will remove dirt in those hard-to-reach places. They have the tools, knowledge and professional cleaning materials to tackle even the most dirtiest cars.
Your Car will be clean and feel fresh!