Your safety and the safety of our employees is our top priority. We have implemented the following measures to ensure the highest health and safety standards, in compliance with Govt and WHO guidelines, while handling your vehicles.
In light of the growing concern regarding coronavirus (COVID-19), we would like to mention that we have strengthened and reinforced our existing hygiene and sanitation practices across our Workshops.
We have a Free Pick Up and Drop service (within Dubai) and Contactless payment so that you are safe at your home while your car is serviced.
What we are Doing with your cars
- All cars received are being disinfected by our cleaning team before being accepted by the workshop.
- After the work is done, and Before Delivery we are:
- Using High Temperature / Pressure Steam to sterilize your car interiors (safe for leather interiors).
- Using Disinfectant on All Touchpoints and other surfaces within your car and all exterior handles, before delivery.
- If you car is being delivered to your home, we will again Disinfect all Touchpoints at your location before handing over the keys
What we are Doing within our facilities
- We have implemented sanitisation of all touchpoints at all Receptions and customer waiting areas.
- We ensure that all staff reporting to work are healthy and do not have any flu like symptoms.
- All staff have been trained in sanitisation and best hygiene practices.
- Our Service Advisors and Receptions are Using Sanitiser and Implemented social distance as much as possible.